See more. Do more.
The Discovery NM630 delivers superb image quality using scan times and doses as low as half that of standard Nuclear Medicine protocols. And with a large bore and table capable of handling patients up to 500 pounds, the Discovery NM630 is designed to maximize your scannable population. Your patients may experience less table time because you can set up scans faster and use automated transitions. You’ll also appreciate the improved scanning speed and efficiency that translate into a streamlined workflow.
Note: Compared to previous generation GE Nuclear Medicine systems.
Outstanding Image Quality
- A step forward in detector design, the Elite NXT detector enables exceptional image quality. Ultra-thin design and auto-body contouring minimize the distance between the patient and the detectors for excellent resolution while SPECT-optimized collimators and the exceptionally high count rate enable extremely precise event detection.
Xeleris* Advanced Applications
- The processing and review station delivers the power and versatility to help you diagnose, investigate and treat entire categories of disease. It integrates new and existing nuclear medicine equipment, including legacy GE and non-GE devices. Designed to provide consistent results and enhanced workflow, Xeleris keeps you connected to your images and applications from PACS and PCs within your institution and remotely.
- Xeleris also features Volumetrix MI, which allows you to precisely align SPECT, PET, MR and CT scans to enable high diagnostic confidence. Volumetrix MI also utilizes advanced motion detection and correction algorithms to give you the flexibility to register and display in 3D single or multiple SPECT and hybrid SPECT/CT scans.
- Plus, Volumetrix 3D gives you an easier way to review hybrid data sets due to volume rendering, segmentation and fusion of SPECT studies with MR or CT scans.
The Discovery NM630 offers:
- Ultra-thin design, auto-body contouring to minimize distance between patient and detectors
- SPECT-optimized collimators
- Advanced Elite NXT detectors
- Evolution* technology on Xeleris
- Pressure-sensitive detector covers
- Handheld remote control
- Easy upgrade to a Discovery NM/CT 670